WHY SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE?
In the UK alone, 600 000 pages of information are sent via emails every second.
Writing clearly, concisely and taking your reader into account has become an essential skill in developing working relationships.
This course is designed for all of you who need to report important ideas and information in writing.
The course looks at all the skills involved in written communication to make your reader’s (and your) life easier. This comprehensive workshop provides you with a detailed understanding of modern business writing in English, enabling you to write business documents more effectively and professionally.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Anyone whose level of English is B1 or higher (CEFR reference for languages) and wants to improve the skills of modern business writing in English.
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Feel more confident in your ability to write effective and professional emails, letters and reports
- Communicate your ideas more effectively in writing to achieve maximum results
- Plan and organise your writing to fit your purpose
- Write and edit your work to make it clear, concise and easy to understand
You can expect to learn how to make your writing:
- Courteous and complete so that it satisfies your readers
- Clear and concise and therefore easy to understand
- Correct and so give a professional image
|Non-intensive||19 May – 25 June (Tuesdays and Thursdays)||18.00-19.30||350 BAM||15 May 2015|
|Intensive||22-24 May (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)||09:30 –17:00||350 BAM||15 May 2015|
WHERE IS THE COURSE TAUGHT?
British Council, Ljubljanska 9, 71 000 Sarajevo
Candidates who attend minimum 75% of the course and successfully complete final assignment will be awarded the certificate of attendance.
We can only accept payments via bank transfer, please see our payment slip example. Please note that a minimum of nine registered candidates will be required to run the course.
For details please send us an email or call us at +387 33 250 231.