As a part of the event programme we will organise sessions at the 'Learning and Sharing Hub' where employers, teachers and head-teachers will have an opportunity to share presentations about their innovations in vocational education and training.
'Learning and Sharing Hub' sessions will cover:
- health and beauty
- tourism and service industry
- wood, construction and steel industry
- IT and engineering.
These sessions will focus on skills development, teaching and learning and support to employability. Furthermore, students will be able to hear practical advice about finding a job and developing skills employers seek.
THREE TYPES OF SESSIONS WILL TAKE PLACE:
- Employer representatives sharing advice and information with students about finding jobs, applying for jobs, and developing practical skills that employers actually need in potential employees, from the HR perspective.
- Teachers sharing their innovative experiences and practices implemented in class that encourage skills development (teacher-to-teacher sessions).
- NGOs and reputable individuals sharing their experiences related to skills development, finding a job, innovations and entrepreneurship, relevant to employers and vocational schools.
The applications for speakers are now closed. If you applied as a speaker, we will inform you about the outcome of your application on 1 December 2016 at the latest.